Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just a little hello (and an update)❤


     Hey guys! So as you know I started up school Thursday and it's been okay...yep just okay. What about you? Hopefully it's been good! Anyway I haven't posted in a week, A WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK, oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry I guess I got a little caught up in the first few days of school I totally forgot but I promise I'll post more often(: I've also been hoping to gain some more followers so if anyone ( who even bothers to read this) knows someone they think would enjoy my blog please suggest it to them, I would appreciate it a lot!
     
  Guys, guess what?!?! I don't know about you but I love nail art! I'm like totally obsessed! So.... I was thinking about posting some tutorials or pictures of designs I did right here on my blog too, as well as other DIYS! Comment below and tell me what you think of this idea, thank you so much!

XOXO,
Livie❤
   

1 comment:

  1. School can definitely overcome the best of us—I feel for you. I hope you have fun when you post your nail tutorials!

    ReplyDelete