Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Cute shoe DIYS❤  


         This is a totally cute, and easy DIYS idea. All you need is some colorful sharpies, plain white canvas shoes (which you can purchase at places like Walmart). There's a bunch of awesome ideas online if your not sure what to do. I suggest first drawing it out with pencil before you start, that way you aren't as likely to make a mistake. Above is a photo of the design I did, now I can wait to make another pair! Please comment below and tell me what you think I would really appreciate it!
         
       Just a note- Oh my gosh school starts Thursday and I don't think I'm ready, oh what am I kidding I'm definitely 110% not even close to ready! SUMMER COME BACK, I NEED YOU!!! >.<

XOXO,
Livie ❤



3 comments:

  1. Very Cute! (and I want summer back too--- especially those first 2 weeks!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great way to coordinate outfits. great job on the shoes you're very talented

    ReplyDelete